If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).
Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.
- Please have a look on the screenshot below. There one can see the button "Add item". Once a user clickes on that button a new windows appears (Screenshot 2).
- On the new screen the user should first select the "radio button" for "Search", "Offer" or "Trade".
- As the next step the general information has to be filled out. Please provide an accurate title and type in a price or price range and add the currency you are offering or selling for.
- The Contact fields are optional ones. But if you would provide at least a postcode one can find you on the "Map" (Which will be eplained within another FAQ item.
- Now please select a matching category for your item what you are "searching", "offering" or "trading".
- Within the big field underneath you should provide a small descripton of the item
- You can also add up to 10 pictures to your item (see Screenshot 3).