If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).
Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.
While clicking on it, one will be forwarded to the "incoming offers" page.
There the user will see all the available offers for the products.
Now the user can either decline (screensho 2) or accept the offer (screenshot 3).
So you would basically open an item and on the bottom you can see the "comment" field. One can just enter the text and hit the "enter" button on ones keyboard.
Please have a look at the screenshot. One will see the index page of the marketplace.
The main content area shows the new items on top. Also you can find a button "add item". To get to know what you can do with this one please have a look at the FAQ: "How to add an item to the marketplace"
On top of the right side are three possible filters "Searches", "Offers" and "Trades". With the help of the filters, only the respected items within those categories will be displayed.
Beneath those top filters, different categories are displayed. The latest marketplace items are displayed beneath the categories.
- Please have a look on the screenshot below. There one can see the button "Add item". Once a user clickes on that button a new windows appears (Screenshot 2).
- On the new screen the user should first select the "radio button" for "Search", "Offer" or "Trade".
- As the next step the general information has to be filled out. Please provide an accurate title and type in a price or price range and add the currency you are offering or selling for.
- The Contact fields are optional ones. But if you would provide at least a postcode one can find you on the "Map" (Which will be eplained within another FAQ item.
- Now please select a matching category for your item what you are "searching", "offering" or "trading".
- Within the big field underneath you should provide a small descripton of the item
- You can also add up to 10 pictures to your item (see Screenshot 3).
As explained within an another FAQ post: "How to add an item to the marketplace" one might have seen that it is optional to add also a location to the item. If the user has done that, a location with a google map will automatically be displayed to the item. Furthermore, the items can be search.
While being in the marketplace and using the menu button "map" the user will be forwarded to a page with a google page view (Screenshot 1). The browser will ask the user if the location should be search. It is optional to click yes.
The user can also click No, and go to them bottom of the page at which one can search by city, postcode, street and country (Screenshot 2).