The Transfer

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).

Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.

• <p>It depends on the thrower. For me I had a good transition because I never liked the lighter impliments even throwing the 14lb some days I don't like because I can't feel the ball. Here is what my numbers were from my senior year to my freshman year.</p>

<p>High school:</p>

<p>Shot: 17.19m(12lb) 17.20m(6k)</p>

<p>Discus: 54.35m(1.6k) 51.35m(1.75k)</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>University:</p>

<p>Shot: 16.13m(16lb)</p>

<p>Discus: 50.89m(2k)</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>Now my transitions isn't normal but it's possible to have distances above what is expect to throw with heavier impliments. I didn't have a fall training session that year so I could have produced better numbers but it is what it is. There are throwers that have thrown less than I have in high school and have thrown much further in college as well as the opposite. You just have to put in the work to see the distances you want.</p>