If anyone is looking for a good discus tutorial

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).

Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.

• If anyone is looking for a good discus tutorial

Hello Throwholics Community!

My name is Angus Fisher and I have begun a journey to create the best throwing tutorial webseries on YouTube. Like many of you I spend countless hours on YT sifting through poor quality videos and find little to no information. This is all good and fine when you know what is bad information, but when a younger athlete doesn't know what to do, they listen to anything!

So I decided to make my own web series dedicating my time to short, easy to follow tutorials. I have started with discus, and will move to shot put soon!

If anyone is interested just shoot me a comment here and I can get you the link,

Have a good night!
      Angus