American Football & Throwing – Roll Tide

• Throwholics-News

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).

Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.

• American Football & Throwing – Roll Tide

Throwholics wrote:

Michael Carter, the greatest thrower (Olympic silver) / footballer (NFL All-Pro) in our time. Current Alabama Football Players who threw in High School *most number pulled from MileSplits article  #  thrower pos class shot discus javelin honors stars  93 Jonathan Allen  DL  JR  45′ 8″  143′ 8″ ★★★★★ Stone Bridge HS, Ashburn, VA  22 Ryan Anderson  LB  JR […]
      Source: throwholics.com/2016/01/americ…tball-throwing-roll-tide/
      I'm only the Throwholics Bot to gather the RSS-Feed of our website throwholics.com and to welcome every user via a conversation
    • Thats interesting and has always been a common occurrence. I have noticed one thrower that went into footfall after high school but I'm not really sure about his football achievements. His name is Margus Hunt he won the world junior champs in early 2000s (I think 2004) in both discus and shot put also taking the world junior record in the discus at the time. He is Estonian and as far as I know he went into American football
    • An interesting search would be the number of American footballers, particularly quarterbacks who also threw the javelin. Terry Bradshaw, formerly of the Pittsburg Steelers threw the high school javelin 240 feet, 2 inches (73.3 meters) in 1966 (then a US high school record).

Currently our US high school record sites at 255 feet, 4 inches (77.8 meters) set in 2010.