Announcement Throwholics Community showcase?

• Team
    • Social Media

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).

Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.

• Throwholics Community showcase?

Do you want the Throwholics community showcase to happen? 2
        Yes (2) 100%
        No (0) 0%
      Hi, their throwers!

Something that I have always wanted to do and now that we have a big enough platform would be to set up a Throwholics community showcase "TCS."

What is the Throwholics community showcase?

well to sum it up, what It would be is a montage of videos/images from the community, that could be videos of yourself training, competing in competitions, preparation, maybe even pictures of you winning a medal at a competition, It is just a way for the community to show off what they have been up to, and show off their accomplishments.

The video montage would be out every month or 2 weeks depending on the amount of clips/images I get, but even if I only get a few clips/pictures, the video will still be out.

This is just a small overview of what it is about

But something I would like to know is what you think, and if you would be happy to send in your clips or images. There would be a lot more thinking to do, but it is just something that I think would be good.
      Please feel free to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr

Facebook
      Twitter
      Instagram
      Tumblr

The post was edited 1 time, last by Luke ().