Discus Reaseach - I need your help!

If anyone has problems with the registration process or activation after the registration, please use "The Ring" chat function or use our contact form (check link on the bottom left).

Throwholics gently suggests folks use their real name rather than an anonymous handle. People like to know who they're talking to. But either works. Also, you can use spaces for your username.

• Discus Reaseach - I need your help!

Hello
      My name is Magnus Aunevik-Berntsen, Im a discus thrower and quantitative analytics specialsit. Im currently working on a research projects in discus in which I aim to do produce some very interesting analysis.
      For my project to be a success I need data from male discus throwers, the research subjects.

I therefore hope that if you are a past or present discus thrower at ANY level, you could find 4 minutes of your time to answer this short questionaire: survey.vixo.no/index.php/1/lang-nb (Remember to answer in meters and kilos)

If you know any other past or present male discus thrower, I would appreciate it if you would tips them of the project and encourage them to participate!

I would really appreciate your help in my effort to create new insight into our sport.

Thanks
      Magnus Aunevik-Berntsen